How?

 How do you stay in love with a person who only seems to see the negative in you? How do you keep trying in a marriage when it seems that your spouse doesn't seem happy to be married to you?  How do you try not to be frustrated with this person when it feels like he blames you for not letting his dreams of the "perfect family" happen?

I remember just shortly after we got married, we were talking to someone, I believe at church, and Bobby made the comment " my kids will be raised the right way". This other person responded, " no, they will be raised your way". 

That comment has stuck with me all these yrs. I just want to have a husband who laughs with me often, smiles at me often and loves me always.

He seems to want someone who likes to be creative in sex. I'm not. 

I'm just not happy in my relationship with him.

Comments

Popular Posts