Sad

 Isn't it sad when you once again get to a place in your marriage that you look forward to the days you are gone to be with friends instead of at home. 

Once upon a time this man I'm married to was a warm and caring person. He didn't lose his temper. He smiled when he saw me coming home from work. We used to laugh a lot. He doesn't do that anymore. Now he just finds fault in everything I do.

He complains that I've convinced the girls to be afraid of him. Umm does he forget yrs ago all the yelling he used to do at me in front of the kids? Even at the kids sometimes.

When the kids do something that irritates him he lets me know that they learned that behavior from me. Sigh.

Real soon I'm going to be letting him know that he either stops this attitude and realizes he's not perfect either, or we go our separate ways. I don't want to divorce, I'm terrified of that happening, but I also don't want to continue living in a relationship where I'm being verbally degraded again.

Comments

Popular Posts